Bath and Body Cucumber Melon Body Splash
  • I love fragrances and scents that lasts long
  • Before I decided to buy myself one, I had my first encounter with it when I smelled the scent from my room coming from elsewhere in the house

• by wudi

Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

I am a cologne/pefume lover. I love fragrances and scents that lasts long. Of all the Bath and Body cologne I used, there’s one fragrant that really captured my attention and that is the Cucumber Melon Body Splash.

It is sweet but because there is cucumber touch in it, it’s not that overwhelming. Before I decided to buy myself one, I had my

first encounter with it when I smelled the scent from my room coming from elsewhere in the house. I realized that was sprayed from my sis in law’s room, and it diffused to my room. When I went out of my room to check it out, I just realized that she already left.. But the smell still stayed inside the house for ...

• almost 20 minutes… It’s like the scent stayed static in the air for a long time even though she only passed through that spot. And I was so amazed. I’d like to have that aftereffect to the people around me when I use a body splash.

So, secretly I checked out her room and looked for the body splash, and there it go I’ve

seen it Bath and Body Works Cucumber Melon Body Splash. I secretly bought myself one and hopefully, it’s not too soon that my sister in law finds out about it, LOL. I’ll just tell her that someone gave it to me as a gift. Definitely loved it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 561102987180128/k2311a0211/2.11.10