Victoria’s Secret Refreshing Body Mist Delicate Petals
  • I love it's fragrance, and it stays for a long time
  • I would recommend this VS Body Mist to all women out there who would like to smell good everyday

• by mecandylove

I have been using this Victoria’s Secret Refreshing Body Mist (Delicate Petals) for over two months now, and I always pair with the VS Sweet Day Dream lotion. I love it’s fragrance, and it stays for a long time.

Also, it is not very harsh on my nose.

Some body mist

(spray) that I was able to use before has some harsh chemicals that irritates my nose, or which makes me sneeze most of the time, but as for this VS Body Mist that I am currently using, it is very gentle, and smells really good.

It comes in a handy spray ...

Debbielee Thomsen says :

re : I love it’s fragrance, and it stays for a long time
I wish Victoria’s Secret would bring this scent BACK it is so lovely, and I miss it SO MUCH it is terrible to go on line and find it only to see people trying to sell it for 10 X’s it’s original price.
Please bring it back

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311102987160128/k2311a0211/2.11.10