Victoria’s Secret Hydrating Body Lotion: Sweet Daydream
  • I love it's fragrance, and it smells really good
  • But, I like its texture, it is not sticky on the skin, and very light to wear all day long
  • Also, it comes in a big lotion bottle, and is very convenient to bring anywhere you go, and and will last a long time

• by mecandylove

I have been using this pink Victoria’s Secret Sweet Day Dream lotion for over two months now. I love it’s fragrance, and it smells really good.

I just don’t like the fact that after awhile, it will lost its fragrance, seems like you haven’t put a lotion at all.

But, I like its texture, it

is not sticky on the skin, and very light to wear all day long.

It is good for people who have dry skin.

Also, it comes in a big lotion bottle, and is very convenient to bring anywhere you go, and and will last a long time.

I use this lotion right after I finished ...

• taking a bath because your skin pores are still open at that time, and makes it more easy for the lotion to sink into your skin.

VS Day Dream lotion is really a good moisturizing lotion.

I have a very dry skin, specially now that it is winter, and this VS lotion is what I

am using when I go out, or even if I am just staying at home.

Also, it is compatible with any skin types, as for me, I did not have any rashes or whatsoever while using the lotion.

In my own opinion, this lotion is highly recommended for women who wants to have a smooth soft skin.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311102987150128/k2311a0211/2.11.10