Canon PIXMA MP189 printer
  • When I decided to buy a printer then during research on the best availability in the market, I was told by one of my friend that the best option would be to go for all-in-one
  • That seem to be a great idea and I decided to go for that
  • I have also noticed that the time taken to print a photo is relatively less than other printers

• by Mac T

When I decided to buy a printer then during research on the best availability in the market, I was told by one of my friend that the best option would be to go for all-in-one. It means to say a printer which can also scan and give photocopies. That seem to be a great idea and I decided to go for that.

This decision makes me buy Canon PIXMA MP180

an all-in-one device. After using it since last three months, I have become a fan of this machine.

It gives high quality photo prints with lots of enthralling options on photos. The quality of photos automatically enhances with auto photo fix function.

I have also checked some other features and found that exactly what I have been told by the salesman. These include exposure correction, color distortion and white balance ...

• correction.

These features make my photo a fascinating one. I have also noticed that the time taken to print a photo is relatively less than other printers.

Though, since it is for my personal use so this does not make much sense. They have also told me that the photo will resist color fading once printed by this machine.

However, I am yet to see this features in action as

it would require sometime to taste it. Other than this, I must say, its scanning feature is not in the same range as the printer.

I am really not satisfied with the way it scans my documents. The photocopier is working satisfactorily as far as personal use is concerned.

I would like to give it 7 out of ten rating points. The three point deduction is all because of unsatisfactorily performance in scanning.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 161002987010628/k2311a0210/2.10.10