WOW-Smoothies  » Food  »
0.5
  • It is a tetra pack juice and i bought this in a departmental shop
  • As i love mango i chose the mango flavour in this

• by Mythili Mohan
      It is a tetra pack juice and i bought this in a departmental shop. As i love mango i chose the mango flavour in this. The ad over the pack claims that-No sugar added and no preservatives –all are natural.

So i bought

2 packs of this without any hesitation. With much anxiety i poured in one cup and gave another to my hubby.

The taste was very much horrible. I cannot take a second sip of this juice.

Whatever i had it in the mouth,I spit it ...

• out. It resembles the cough tonic which i used to give to my baby.

Though it is a mango juice it didn’t had the taste of mango at all. I lost the receipt of purchase.

So i cant even go and give the another pack

back. I tried to mix it with another juice.

But this makes that too worse. Hence with lot of feelings due to waste of money,I throwed both the pack in Trash.

I got a lesson from this happenings. Dont ever try WoW for any other juice.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27191098700231/k2311a1019/10.19.06