Edge of Darkness  » Movies  »
  • The entire story is kind of run of the mill but it tightly organized screenplay and not a minute to spare pace keeps the movie interesting to a big extent

• by Just4u

Mel Gibson and Ray Winstone truly rocks in this thriller movie Edge of Darkness. The entire story is kind of run of the mill but it tightly organized screenplay and not a minute to spare pace keeps the movie interesting to a

big extent.

I feel that if it was not Mel Gibson, Edge of Darkness would have been a colossal disaster.

However the movie turns highly predictable at certain levels and we have seen many number of stories where father packs his bags to go on revenge spree to killer of his own blood.

The writer has very well tried to stay away from stereotyped characters and it is by ad large successful.

Edge of Darkness is an in and out Mel Gibson movie with ...

• Edge of Darkness
      nice edge of seat intriguing investigations and catching dialogues.

The casting of this movie deserves a well appreciation because it is on the potential of the cast Edge of Darkness managed to entertain me and cinematography is well matching the plot.

The

lighting of the screens keeps the darkness of the movie in tact and it is wonderful with the entire feel.

I shall judge Edge of Darkness as movie with substance and above average rating but this movie can not be termed a class one or a must watch attempt.

Andrew Leither says :

I love and live for Mel Gibson movies. You know you are always in for a ride of your life and for best script action scenes and characters. I liked your review because it really made me think about other Mel Gibson films and this one is exceptionally good I will also check this out for some great fun and action.

Andrew Leither says :

Mel Gibson and Ray Winstone know how to make great movies and play in great, excellent parts of any movie that’s given to them. I like it when you mentioned in the review “It’s kind of run of the mill”, but I do get it and to your point of view. I don’t think I’ve seen Edge of Darkness but it’s one I’d love to watch.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11902986911028/k2311a029/2.9.10