Japanese Facial Massage Roller by KA  » Other  »
2.5
  • I think this a great gadget to busy people who desires some facial relaxation but could not take time to go the SPA
  • As per my own experience, I would prefer someone else to roll over this face massager on the contours of my face

• by ladyli

A friend gave me this Japanese Facial Massage Roller by KAI. It took me sometime before I was able to give this Japanese Facial Massage Roller some attention. In fact I almost have forgotten about this and was only able to remember this when I saw one facial massage demonstration in one TV Show. After I’ve given this gadget some trials I would say this is a cool invention.

This Japanese Face Massage Roller about some six inches long looks nice in pink color but more than just being cute and girly I would say it is also so simple to use. This small gadget is just lightweight and rolling it over the contours of my face does not really take so much effort. I think this a great gadget to busy

people who desires some facial relaxation but could not take time to go the SPA.

The Japanese Facial Massage Roller by KA is a fine alternative to those who desires to feel the soothing effect of facial massage in the comfort of their home or even any place where they have the privacy. This could be used while watching TV or even while just listening to good music. I would say it is effective in encouraging blood circulation and has some relaxing effect indeed.

But one should have the patience to do the thing herself. If not then there must be somebody in the house who is available and willing to do. As per my own experience, I would prefer someone else to roll over this face massager on the ...

• contours of my face.

I feel more pampered if someone does it for me. Couples can take turns in massaging each other’s face actually as what I and my husband have been doing. It is a more relaxing experience if I would just lie down while being massaged by my husband.

The two soft rubber rollers do not hurt at all. They are covered with tiny suction cups that give a relaxing feel. When I am using this on my husband, I’d roll this along his face giving more concentration on his forehead where I could see some fine lines.

I would not say however that this Japanese Facial Massage Roller by KA could remove wrinkles. I am sorry it is not. It is perfect for stimulating blood circulation but not

for removing wrinkles.

I would say that because it could relax the muscles and could somehow give some face lift but that effect is not that very significant. This Japanese Facial Massage Roller by KA is helpful when at home and would want to feel quite pampered without spending anything, Also this also makes a good travel companion. It is anyway just too small and could not occupy much space inside my purse.

Inside the car, it is one good way of beating the traffic blues. Rolling it over the contours of my face entertains me actually when I’m traveling. Nevertheless, there is still nothing much better than going to the SPA where an expert would perform the job for me.

Of course it is comparatively expensive and time consuming but the result is comparatively more gratifying.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 12902986901028/k2311a029/2.9.10