Breaking Dawn – Stephanie Meyer book  » Books  »
  • While I thought the concept of Edward trying to protect his virtue and Bella being the sex crazed lunatic was comical, I still threw the book against the wall when the other stuff, namely pregnancy occurred
  • But, I decided to finish reading the book

• by squishlette

Okay, first of all this book really made me mad at first. While I thought the concept of Edward trying to protect his virtue and Bella being the sex crazed lunatic was comical, I still threw the book against the wall when the other stuff, namely pregnancy occurred.

It is a deeply engrained pet peeve of mine, vampires cannot get people pregnant, their sperm are

dead if they even have any! But, I decided to finish reading the book.

She did have a good way of proving it could happen in that sense.

And I did feel bad for Bella, but forcing her family and husband to watch her deteriorate, was not pleasant.

However, maternal instincts are stronger then anything else in this world, or so I have heard that it ...

• is totally plausible she would throw away her own life for her child’s.

The name? That was stupid, I mean really stupid.

Jacob imprinting on the baby? Priceless.

What better way to end the love triangle, in a way, Jacob still got part of Bella.

There was plenty of romance.

The book was slow at parts though.

I have to admit, when Alice and

Jasper ran off, I was distraught because I couldn’t figure out if they would be coming back and that is what kept me reading, it wasn’t Bella.

Bella got what she wanted, she became a vampire, she can be with her Edward forever.

The series is done, it was good.

But people need to realized it’s a young adult series, so yes it can be cheesy and annoying.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 17902986821028/k2311a029/2.9.10