Eclipse by Stephanie Meyer  » Books  »
  • I recommend to this book to people who have read the first two, if you haven’t you will be thoroughly confused

• by squishlette

This book totally made up for the disappointment I felt with New Moon. The Cullen family is back and much to my delight I got to read about other members of the family’s background.

In the first book we hear about Carlisle and Alice and briefly about Esme and Edward.

New Moon we get nothing really, then in Eclipse we get a deep look at Jasper (my now personal favorite) and Rosalie.

I don’t like Rosalie, but now that I understand where she comes from, her attitude makes sense.

I was so touched by Alice and Jasper and how they met, and then getting to see when Alice actually fights and how Jasper is still just a southern boy trying to protect his girl even though she doesn’t need it.

Chivalry is not dead, at least not to the Cullen boys.

This book had a good balance of ...

• Eclipse by Stephanie Meyer
      vampires and werewolves.

While Jacob Black is not my favorite character, I don’t mind him.

But I have to say, at points I wanted to smack him upside the head.

The battle at the end was great.

It is rather long, but I don’t think it would have been as

good if she had taken stuff out.

But my vote is always less Bella, but that’s impossible since she is the main character and it is written in the first person.

I recommend to this book to people who have read the first two, if you haven’t you will be thoroughly confused.

Eclipse by Stephanie Meyer
Crystal Erasmus says :

I own all the books in the series. It was so gripping that it took me two days to finish them all.
I love the way Stephanie Meyer writes. I felt everything her characters did and became part of the story.
it is definitely worth reading.

Crystal Erasmus says :

re : I recommend to this book to people who have read the first two, if you haven’t you will be thoroughly confused
It definitely is better to start at the beginning and follow the order of the series.

Bikram Sapkota says :

For me, it is another grim book from the Twilight Saga, which bears ludicrous unpleasantness, and before long indisputably insignificant in a theoretical way.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 17902986811028/k2311a029/2.9.10