Selecta Fruit-Pops Green Apple ice cream  » Food  »
  • When my cousin yearned for an ice cream, she persuaded me to go to 7-Eleven, and since she’s paying for my purchase I bought Selecta Fruit-Pops Green Apple, a very affordable ice cream
  • On the hand, I dare not bite Selecta Fruit-Pops Green Apple to avoid having teeth sensitivity

• by carpediem

From time to time, it’s nice to go out with my younger relatives, especially if it’s a trip to a convenience store. When my cousin yearned for an ice cream, she persuaded me to go to 7-Eleven, and since she’s paying for my purchase I bought Selecta Fruit-Pops Green Apple, a very affordable ice cream. Grape and green apple were the available flavors at that time, but I

opted for green apple because it’s my favorite fruit.

Selecta Fruit-Pops Green Apple really taste like green apple—a combination of sour and sweet, but the coldness makes my tongue numb giving me a hard time to task it better. I finished Selecta Fruit-Pops Green Apple after a few minutes only—a time too short compare when I’m eating the hard yet tasty green apple. In every bite I could ...

• hear the crispy sound. On the hand, I dare not bite Selecta Fruit-Pops Green Apple to avoid having teeth sensitivity. The flower shape with five petals of Selecta Fruit-Pops has intrigued me. How much more are the kids? I’m sure they’ll appreciate this unique shape than a typical rectangular popsicle.

Parents will not hesitate to shell out five peso coins to treat their kids, which could also save

one peso a day during weekdays for a Selecta Fruit-Pops with the flavor of their choice. Selecta Fruit-Pops could serve as a stimulus for kids to do household chores during weekends. Kids will learn to be responsible while parents can ward off the stress of domestic tasks. Maybe next time I’ll try the other flavor: grape. But I better treat them this time (not in exchange for some tasks).

alvin zaguirre says :

We have sar-sari store at our own backyard and I am planning on selling your products particularly fruit pops, how can I directly buy from your dealer? what is the minimum purchase so that you may provide us with freezer?? I am living at pamplona 1 las pinas.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27902986710928/k2311a029/2.9.10