Braille
  • I have been legally blind almost 20 years now and I love my blazer braille machine

• by writershirley
      Braille is very important to those who cannot see. Today’s modern technology makes using braille even easier. You can become a certified brailler within four months and apply your skills to earn extra income.

Many legally blind people are in need of a lot of written materials. Sometimes one takes for granted the ability they have to read.

Cookbooks are great but what if you can’t see? Things as recipes, bible verses, newspaper articles, text books, and instructions to assemble things

are much needed in braille. I have been legally blind almost 20 years now and I love my blazer braille machine.

The Hadley School for the blind is free for any individual who needs to learn how to read braille. It is great how I can type this article print it off in braille and then in plain type for those who can see.

When I get my emails I am able to braille them off on index cards read them ...

• and then file them accordingly. I have all my canisters marked in braille.

Mostly everything in my kitchen is brailled. It is such a relief to be able to work from home by being a writer.

Being a full time brailler is a rewarding career. You do not have to be blind either to perform the job.

We are short on people who do braille. Many people never think of this as a career nor have an idea that they can

do it.

Braille is almost like learning morris code. If you can see I am sure it is easier for you.

I myself have braille letters stuck to my key board so I can type in the information as it is read to me. You can type in what you need with ease if you like doing that sort of work.

I hope this type of career is appealing to some of you. It is rewarding to be able to help others.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 6191098670231/k2311a1019/10.19.06