Fiddes Payne party candles  » Other  »

• by Kim

During the birthday party of my son I’ve decided to get him a nice birthday candle for him to enjoy blowing on top of his birthday cake. There is nothing really special about this candle except that it is oh so cheap which of course prompt me to buy and get it, although of course I also

have to get my son another birthday candle which had his real age on it to make it more of a fun for him and the rest of the guest particularly his playmates. One thing I also love about fiddles time party cakes is that they come in a packet which means that I could decorate the ...

• cake with lots of candles on top of it. Well, kid always loves cakes and it makes it more of a fun when there is a candle for them to blow. My little one really had a good time blowing out all his birthday candles that I ended up having to light them all over again
        so he could at least do it. Plus of course this one is just so very easy to use I only have to stick it right on the cake and I don’t have to worry that it might lean over because it has a pointed bottom at the end of it which means it is properly placed on the cake.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 12902986580928/k2311a029/2.9.10