Gorton’s Fish Sticks  » Food  »
  • The thing I like about the packaging of Gorton's fish sticks is that it comes in a bag with a zipper seal

• by C.Channing

I don’t eat fish sticks as much as I did when I was a kid, but when I do get a craving for them every now and then, I’ll buy a big bag of Gorton’s fish sticks.

The thing I like about the packaging of Gorton’s fish sticks is that it comes in a bag with a zipper seal. There’s a dotted line that you run your fingers through, and the bag is open and exposing the zipper seal. I purchase the big bag of Gorton’s fish sticks which has one

hundred and fourteen fish sticks. The bag will last for about two to three months.

For the cooking instructions, I’ll put maybe six or seven fish sticks on aluminum foil in the oven for ten to fifteen minutes at four hundred and fifty degrees. The thing about the Gorton’s fish sticks is that they can be tricky to cook: If you cook them to long, the outside become crispy and the inside is dried out; if you don’t cook them long enough, the outside is not as crispy and the inside ...

• borderlines moist, tender fish sticks and uncooked fish sticks.

When I take the fish sticks out of the oven, the are big and crispy; anything else would resort in burned and dried out fish sticks. The breaded part is okay, but it’s crispy. The inside is also okay, too. The fish tastes more like imitation fish, but I guess the majority of the flavor I taste comes from the tartar sauce. The fish is also really thin, so the majority of it is made of the breading.

Overall, the Gorton’s

fish sticks are okay. The fish sticks have their good days, and the secret to cooking them right is finding the proper length of time so that they come out right. They’re crispy, but the fish inside isn’t really anything to jump at. I probably could get better at fish at Long John Silvers. Looking back on my review, I realized that the Gorton’s fish sticks isn’t as good as I had perceived them to be. Maybe it was my hunger talking, but I find them to be okay–nothing special.

Gorton's Fish Sticks

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27902986320928/k2311a029/2.9.10