Stouffer’s Pepperoni Bread Pizza
  • I think it's the best in term of quality and taste
  • The thing I like about the Stouffer's pepperoni bread pizza is that two halves are in the box, and they are individually wrapped
  • It smells good, and that familiar aroma of French bed is definitely lurking in the air
  • I'm still not sure whether or not that's a bad thing, but I enjoyed eating the pizza for some reason

• by C.Channing

I like Stouffer’s food: I think it’s the best in term of quality and taste. I saw a pizza in the grocery store when I browsing the “junk food” aisle. The thing that caught my attention about the Stouffer’s pepperoni bread pizza is that the crust of the pizza was actually French bread. I don’t know about anyone else, but when I think of French bread, only the following come to mind: Lasagna, spaghetti, cold and hot subs. Pizza is not on my list.

The thing I like about the Stouffer’s pepperoni bread pizza is that two halves are

in the box, and they are individually wrapped. To me, it looks weird because I can’t get past the French bread: I have never seen a pizza presented on French bread before. There are two types of cooking directions, and I go for the quickest cook time which is ten minutes at four hundred and seventy-five degrees.

When I take the pizza out of the oven, it smells good and the pepperoni is comfortably embedded in the mozzarella cheese. It smells good, and that familiar aroma of French bed is definitely lurking in the air. The taste of the ...

• pizza is like eating lasagna on French bread. The French bread is exceedingly hard, but not in a bad way. It’s that hard French bread that people look for to accompany with soups or pasta dishes. It was a shock to my mouth to eat the pepperoni bread pizza because the texture of the bread was hard and crunchy; every bite I took was equivalent to the jackhammer breaking through cement. On the other hand, the cheese, pepperoni, and tomato sauce reminded me of eating lasagna; I’m still not sure whether or not that’s a bad thing, but
        I enjoyed eating the pizza for some reason. It was an odd new flavor of pizza to me, and I couldn’t get enough.

Overall, the Stouffer’s pepperoni bread pizza was an unusual take on such an American food classic, but it good nonetheless. I actually liked the hardness of the French bread: It’s a different texture of pizza crust for me. I like the cheese, pepperoni, and tomato sauce even though it reminded me of eating lasagna. There was just something odd about the Stouffer’s pepperoni brad pizza, but I just can’t get enough because it’s delightful in my mouth.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27902986290928/k2311a029/2.9.10