Totino’s Crisp Crust Cheese Pizza
  • There's just enough pizza for one person, and I love how quick they are to cook
  • The thing I like about the Totino's crisp crust cheese pizza is the box they come in

• by C.Channing

When it comes to a one-person personal pizza, my favorite brand of choice is Totino’s crisp crust cheese pizza. There’s just enough pizza for one person, and I love how quick they are to cook.

The thing I like about the Totino’s crisp crust cheese pizza is the box they come in. There is always some game or contest going on that you can enter, and of course I walk away winning nothing but a full stomach. The pizza comes in a type of saran wrap which is easy to open: I

just take a knife and cut the saran away. I’ll place my pizza on a nonstick aluminum foil to prevent the cheese from sticking; once the cheese is stuck, it’s hard to pick up the pizza without tearing it. I’ll put the pizza in the oven for fifteen minutes at four hundred and fifty degrees.

When the pizza is done and I pull it out of the oven, there’s this artwork of melted mozzarella cheese. I don’t cut the pizza into slices because it tastes so much better pulling it apart piece ...

• by piece. I don’t necessarily know if it tastes better without being sliced, but it is messier. The first bite is so good because there’s a mixture of tomato sauce and cheese, on top of a really crispy crust. The bottom of the crust is extremely crispy and flaky. When I’m tearing at the pizza, I can see the bottom of the crust breaking off because of how flaky it is. Another thing I like about the Totino’s crisp crust cheese pizza is that you can add any toppings you want,
        and they cook into the pizza. In the past I’ve added ham, pineapple, mushrooms, etc.

Overall, I love the Totino’s crisp crust pizza because it’s delicious and very versatile in the terms of adding ingredients. It’s not hard to take out of the box and saran wrap; it doesn’t take long to cook; it’s crispy just like the box says; and it’s easy to add more ingredients. They are greatly satisfying, and I also like how inexpensive it is: I pay a dollar (plus tax) for them. It’s the definition of a personal, at-home pizza.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27902986280928/k2311a029/2.9.10