Betty Crocker Super Moist Strawberry Cake
  • When it comes to Betty Crocker's cake mixes, I like to experiment with my taste buds
  • I thought the cake was so good, and I'll be using it again for Valentine's day

• by C.Channing

When it comes to Betty Crocker’s cake mixes, I like to experiment with my taste buds. I never baked the Betty Crocker strawberry cake before, so I wanted to give it a try.

The Betty Crocker super moist strawberry cake mix color is more pink than the red color that one might think of when the word ’strawberry’ is mentioned. The mixing and baking instructions are the same as the other super moist cakes: Add the

oil, water, and eggs to the dry ingredient and put it in the oven for thirty-five minutes at three hundred and fifty degrees.

When the timer went off, I took the cake out of the oven to cool. I had managed to find a long, rectangular pan that I could bake the cake in without worrying about smudging the frosting. Because it was a strawberry cake, I wanted to play on that theme and I purchased ...

• the Betty Crocker whipped strawberry frosting. One would think that would be too much strawberry flavor for one cake, but it really wasn’t. The cake was really good because it was moist, and it had a subtle strawberry flavor. The cake was fluffy and light, and the whipped strawberry icing enhanced the strawberry flavor in the cake.

Overall, the Betty Crocker super moist strawberry cake was good as the rest of the moist cakes I’ve had. I

love the girly, pink of the cake. It makes good for when a friend is pregnant with a girl. It was easy to make, and the baking instructions were just like the other moist cakes. It had a nice, subtle strawberry flavor in the cake, and the icing has more of a richer strawberry flavor which is an equilibrium overall. I thought the cake was so good, and I’ll be using it again for Valentine’s day.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27902986260928/k2311a029/2.9.10