Motorola KRZR K1 Cell Phone
  • Unfortunately this phone didn't provide me either
  • I know that lots of cell phones now a days require frequent charges of the battery, but this Motorola phone literally died on me every night and I am not always home for business and most of the time I am traveling from place to place without the opportunity to plug my phone in anywhere thus creating quite a problem with my dad to dad life in regards to how to stay connected with my family and company when I have a phone that has a mind of its own
  • I would highly not recommend the Motorola KRZR for anyone looking for a reliable cell phone in the future

• by ad22487

Everyone has a crazy over mobile phones, whether it is the iphone or some new blackberry or any other phone that competes with it and I personally wanted to stay away from this chaos and decided to take a different route which however put me in quite a bad situation. I recently bought the Motorola KRZR K1 phone

with my local Verizon carrier and hoped that it would give me the clarity and services I need in a phone such as good reception and clear calls.

Unfortunately this phone didn’t provide me either.

I was either dropped off calls by low reception (in the middle of an empty baseball field let me remind you) and frequently dead batteries.

I know that lots of cell phones now a days require frequent charges of the battery, but this Motorola phone literally died on me every night and I am not always home for business and most of the time I am traveling from place to place without the opportunity to plug my phone in anywhere thus ...

• Motorola KRZR K1 Cell Phone
      creating quite a problem with my dad to dad life in regards to how to stay connected with my family and company when I have a phone that has a mind of its own.

The features of the Motorola KRZR itself are pretty good Ill admit.

It has stereophonic ring tones and games that let me occupy the

little free time I have.

The color and accessibility is quite good too in regards and comparison to other phones.

I have dropped it a few times but so far it has seem to withstand the daily drops that i have cursed upon it.

I would highly not recommend the Motorola KRZR for anyone looking for a reliable cell phone in the future.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 37902986230928/k2311a029/2.9.10