Nikon COOLPIX S570 Digital Camera  » Cameras  »
  • My first reaction, get her a camera, what 16 year old girl wouldn't love a camera, however the problem was which one
  • The best part of this camera was that my daughter loved it
  • She loves traveling and I know this camera will be perfect for her use due to its durability and accessibility
  • I really recommend this camera not only for 16 year old girls but to anyone who wants a descent reliable camera at an affordable price

• by ad22487

So my daughters 16th birthday came last month and I was desperate for a gift for a girl who literally had everything. My first reaction, get her a camera, what 16 year old girl wouldn’t love a camera, however the problem was which one.

After a week of researching and debating I finally found the one that I knew she loved, the Nikon Coolpix

S570.

The best part of this camera was that my daughter loved it! It was a pink camera and was small which she loved and was able to slide it into her small hand purse whenever she went out with friends.

This camera has 12.

4 megapixels thus allowing for the clearest pictures taken is any condition, whether its during a birthday party or outside ...

• on the Aspen slopes.

She loves traveling and I know this camera will be perfect for her use due to its durability and accessibility.

She loved all the small features it had such as color effects, built in photo frames and the video recorder.

The coolpix camera was also very affordable for me compared to other cameras that I looked at.

The one feature

of it that I personally really loved, being the tech guy I am, is the blink-proof flash which prevents flash from occurring when one blinks which is quite common is isn’t prevented by many cameras regardless of how new they are.

I really recommend this camera not only for 16 year old girls but to anyone who wants a descent reliable camera at an affordable price.

Nikon COOLPIX S570 Digital Camera

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 43902986210928/k2311a029/2.9.10