Samsung LN55B650 55 in. HDTV TV  » Electronics  »
  • If you are as big of a sports enthusiastic as I am you would really want a truly high definition TV to watch the big games and the best one for that is the new Samsung LN55B650 which their new 55 inch HDTV TV
  • In regards to transportation I personally had my delivered from the store I bought it from, but if you need to move it in your house once its installed, you can easily move it from room to room with some help
  • Unlike those old CRTVs these new HDTVs are lighter and more convenient to move and adjust based on the audience and room
  • I love watching movies on this as much as I love watching sports

• by ad22487

If you are as big of a sports enthusiastic as I am you would really want a truly high definition TV to watch the big games and the best one for that is the new Samsung LN55B650 which their new 55 inch HDTV TV. This tv is literally the titan amongst HDTVs.

Samsung itself is a great company for making tvs and electronics

in general and have made a great quality TV for customers to enjoy.

The 55 inch viewing screen gives views the whole picture from end zone to end zone and shows every detail of what is on the screen.

In regards to transportation I personally had my delivered from the store I bought it from, but if you need to move it in ...

• your house once its installed, you can easily move it from room to room with some help.

Unlike those old CRTVs these new HDTVs are lighter and more convenient to move and adjust based on the audience and room.

With a built in HDTV receiver I was able to watch all the sports game on ESPN and all my favorite channels in the

highest quality available rather than actually being at the game itself.

One of the features of the game is the wide screen that allows one to watch movies just like at the movie theater and with a compatible sound system.

I love watching movies on this as much as I love watching sports.

This tv is truly a great addition to any entertainment center.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 16902986190928/k2311a029/2.9.10