L’OREAL Visible Lift Line Minimizing Makeup  » Cosmetics  »
  • I’m a 40+ year old woman who is fighting every tiny little wrinkle with every bit of ammunition I can find

• by Julie the Reviewer

I’m absolutely in love with L’Oreal’s new Visible Lift Line-Minimizing and Tone-Enhancing Makeup. I just bought this new product two weeks ago and I’m pleased with the look and feel of this makeup. I specifically bought it because it has new ingredients of Pro-Xylane and Hyaluronic, both of which help reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles. I’m a 40+ year old woman

who is fighting every tiny little wrinkle with every bit of ammunition I can find! It’s great to have a makeup that does double duty; good even coverage plus it can reduce wrinkles at the same time. The minute I put the makeup on I could feel the difference; it was smooth, light, moisturizing, and the color I chose (Buff Beige) blended perfectly ...

• with my complexion. I also love the fact that it doesn’t settle into those wrinkles and make them look twenty times worse!

Visible Lift also includes SPF 17 sunscreen, so you’re protected outdoors. This product is designed for normal to oily skin, so it doesn’t include acne producing ingredients. It also says that it won’t clog pores.

The product description indicates that within

two weeks it will reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles by 33%. Frankly, I saw results almost immediately, well, at least within a week. It comes in 12 shades, but I tend to always match anything “buff.” I also was able to buy this on sale for just $10 dollars at my local CVS. Not bad for a product that will last several months!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31902986070828/k2311a029/2.9.10