Clinique High Lengths Mascara
  • The formula is quite thin, but I prefer a thin formula to repel clumps or dry little balls of mascara sticking to my lashes
  • Even though the brush looks a bit intimidating, and the formula may be too thin for gals seeking volume, for me, I think this one’s a keeper

• by Emme

It seems that every cosmetic brand is coming out with a new mascara brush, and Clinique is not out of the game. This time, my almost favorite company launched a really scary looking mascara brush. This is a thin and spiky brush that looks like a row of alien teeth, and it is extremely soft and pliable.

It bends all over the place and I wasn’t so sure it was going to do the job. This

is a lengthening mascara, and it does deliver nice results, but I’m not so sure that the shape of the wand is what does it, but it does help.

The little rows of teeth seem to grab my lashes, so nothing is missed or clumped, and the thin teeth separates my lashes well. The formula is quite thin, but I prefer a thin formula to repel clumps or dry little balls of mascara sticking to my ...

• lashes.

So I really liked the formula and the brush isn’t too bad either. After one coat, my lashes were defined, smooth, and lifted, without a clump in sight! It didn’t hold the curl for long though, but my eyelashes aren’t too bad in that section, so I don’t mind that aspect.

Then I added another coat. Amazing volume came through.

Wait, isn’t this a lengthening mascara? Yes it is but it also lengthens, how fantastic.

However with two coats of mascara my lashes felt a little stiff, but it was worth it.

Overall, I really like this new Clinique mascara. At just $14, it’s a steal, and it does a good job at what it’s supposed to do without any smudges or flakes or clumps.

Even though the brush looks a bit intimidating, and the formula may be too thin for gals seeking volume, for me, I think this one’s a keeper.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31902985980828/k2311a029/2.9.10