Dominance Regenerative Cellular Cream
  • Finally, I found this one, and the price I paid almost made me pee in my pants
  • The cream itself is quite thick and smells nice and clean and fresh, and considering all the really cool ingredients, I thought that this price tag was worth it
  • Very simply put, after a couple of weeks, this is the best moisturizer I have ever tried
  • This is definitely recommended for everyone out there seeking solace from fine lines and wrinkles

• by Emme

I wish I can be like those stars who just get hotter and sexier with age, but I can’t, and the way they pull off crows feet and fine lines cannot be done with me, which is why I have been scouring all the stores, from drugstore to high end looking for a regenerative cream to reverse the effects of age on my face. Finally, I found this one, and the price I paid almost made me

pee in my pants.

I got the medium sized jar, with 50mL for $75.

Ouch.

However, the jar was frosted glass with a black sleek cap, and looked very professional and chic, so I shelled out the buckaroos for this cream.

The cream itself is quite thick and smells nice and clean and fresh, and considering all the really cool ingredients, I thought that this price tag was worth it.

Very simply put, after a couple of ...

• weeks, this is the best moisturizer I have ever tried.

The smell is feminine, floral, clean, and just really soothing.

I don’t need a lot every night, because it’s such a thick cream, so this jar should last me a long time, which sort of justifies the price for me.

The cream is very smooth, and is pleasant to apply, and it absorbs relatively quickly, so it doesn’t leave my face feeling oily and greasy.

Actually, on

the contrary, my face feels really smooth and gloriously soft.

The fine lines seem more filled out, and less visible, so my concealer and makeup don’t crease into them any longer.

This is very expensive, but I look at it as an investment, because the regular moisturizing properties were fantastic, and the reducing of my fine lines was just the cherry on the cake.

This is definitely recommended for everyone out there seeking solace from fine lines and wrinkles.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31902985960828/k2311a029/2.9.10