Revlon Self Adhesive False Lashes
  • The first thing I notice is that there was no glue, then I realized that it was self adhesive
  • So that basically means I like these lashes a lot

• by Emme

It seems that I am cursed with thin, sparse, stick straight eyelashes. That’s okay, there’s so many thing to help me with that now! I always have mascara on, no matter what, and I can always find a pair of falsies lying around somewhere.

So when the Revlon Self Adhesive False Lashes came out, I obviously snapped up a couple pairs to try out.

The first thing I notice is that there was no glue, then

I realized that it was self adhesive.

I was thinking, how absolutely ingenious! Now I don’t have to fiddle with glue anymore.

Anyway, these came way too big, and I had to cut off the ends to make it fit my eye, but after that, it was smooth sailing.

As smooth as extra creamy peanut butter, I’d say, and I’m a lover of peanut butter.

Facepalm.

So that basically means I like these lashes a lot.

...

• Anyway, it was definitely less messy than using the traditional glue to apply them, and I had some fun applying them, because you can easily remove them and start again if they don’t fit right, without the squidgy messy glue getting everywhere.

The hair is synthetic, and it is of a pretty good quality, so I’m actually pretty satisfied with the lashes.

They come off a lot easier too, and without and tugging or pulling at

the eyelashes, which is what I usually resort to.

Easy, clean application, simple removal, I’d say these lashes are a winner! The only thing I don’t like is that there isn’t a large variety of styles, so I’m stuck with the natural ones for daytime, but that’s okay, I always have my Sephora lashes for when I go out with the gals.

This is a good product to try, and it’s so cheap, you can’t go wrong with it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31902985950828/k2311a029/2.9.10