The Body Shop Vitamin C Eye Reviver
  • But this works pretty well, and I think it’s actually comparable to some of my high end eye creams, so perhaps this is a small price to pay for beautiful youthful looking eyes
  • The pump handle gives out the right amount, and I really like that because I definitely don’t want to waste any of the itty bitty bottle of product
  • I noticed that my undereye circles are getting lighter and less saggy, which means that concealer and other makeup won’t cake there and settle into the fine lines
  • This is a really good base product to improve the skin so that makeup will go on better, and it does make me look awake and refreshed, so I’m actually quite happy with the $22 I paid for this, which is a lot less than some other creams I have splurged on
  • I’d definitely repurchase and I recommend this to everyone

• by Emme

The Body Shop could almost be my best friend, I spend so much time and money there. I picked up this Vitamin C Eye Reviver because I’m so terrified of getting wrinkles and bags and crows feet around my eyes! The packaging is spunky and bright, which is why it caught my attention.

However, it was a tad too expensive for my liking.

I got this for $22, and it only has 15mL! But this

works pretty well, and I think it’s actually comparable to some of my high end eye creams, so perhaps this is a small price to pay for beautiful youthful looking eyes.

I started using this product a few weeks ago, and I’m feeling pretty good about it! I’m very enthusiastic about this eye reviver mostly because it goes an extremely good job for the price.

The pump handle gives out the right amount, and I ...

• really like that because I definitely don’t want to waste any of the itty bitty bottle of product.

After I apply it to my eye, it immediate looks refreshed and brightened.

I noticed that my undereye circles are getting lighter and less saggy, which means that concealer and other makeup won’t cake there and settle into the fine lines.

The skin around my eyes, which have always been super sensitive, feel a lot tighter and

smoother, and I find it easier to apply my eye makeup on good skin.

This is a really good base product to improve the skin so that makeup will go on better, and it does make me look awake and refreshed, so I’m actually quite happy with the $22 I paid for this, which is a lot less than some other creams I have splurged on.

I’d definitely repurchase and I recommend this to everyone.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31902985940828/k2311a029/2.9.10