Boots No 7 Foundation
  • I love all face products, and this one wasn’t bad
  • I first applied it using a foundation brush, but noticed that it was a bit streaky, so I tried again with my fingers
  • So I’d definitely recommend it, because it’s cheap and useful

• by Emme

A good friend of mine from the UK just sent me a package with all the stuff that I can’t find in the US. In it, I got a Boots No 7 Natural Collection foundation! I love all face products, and this one wasn’t bad! She told me that this was comparable to drugstore brands, so I was a little skeptical at first.

This isn’t cream or solid or cake foundation.

This is a flowy, smooth,

liquid foundation.

This is a very generous tube; it had 40mL of foundation, and I received this foundation in Honey.

The first time I opened it, I didn’t notice a scent, but when I applied it, there’s a very soft and subtle scent, which annoyed me a little, because I don’t really like my base products to be scented.

Even though it was a light and fresh smell, this put me off a little.

Application of ...

• this product was pretty good, but that doesn’t mean there wasn’t any problems.

I first applied it using a foundation brush, but noticed that it was a bit streaky, so I tried again with my fingers.

It was a lot better with my fingers, perhaps because they warmed it up a bit.

Anyway, this foundation has medium coverage, so all my redness and uneven skin tone was covered up, but the pimples that I had that

day needed extra concealer.

I’m just happy that it cleared up my skin tone.

This is a really good base for eye makeup too! I used it instead of my normal eye primer, and noticed that there was barely any creasing of my eyeshadow.

Also, there’s a lot of color ranges to choose from, and everyone can find something to suit their skin tone and skin type.

So I’d definitely recommend it, because it’s cheap and useful.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31902985920828/k2311a029/2.9.10