CH by Carolina Herrera For Women perfume  » Perfume  »
  • Upon seeing the bottle when I made my purchase, I thought it was just reminiscent of the Chic scent that they formerly released
  • I like the glamour it gives you and the magical incorporation of being so trendy and modern
  • Then the heart smells like jasmine, rose and praline which I think is chic and edgy this time
  • Its a bit gourmand smelling but I do think it rhymes definitely with floral more

• by scentiments

I have loved Carolina Herrera’s designs, perfumes and everything. CH obviously stands for her name. There have been different flavors to Carolina Herrera’s scent so I was curious about this one. There were spicy flavors already, floral woody musk and her unstoppable floral smell. This was oriental floral. This is one of the least favorite of all because of its oriental feature. I just don’t like oriental when it touches dry down and it mixes with my skin. It tend to be sour and it makes me feel hot. I find the ambiance of oriental too loud as well. I find its smell pesky and imperfect. I was standing with a new hairdo at that time when my friend passed by with this something noticeable scent. I asked

her about it and she told me that it was CH. Upon seeing the bottle when I made my purchase, I thought it was just reminiscent of the Chic scent that they formerly released. It had this breathtaking fire engine red body wrap in the bottle. It was leather and and there was a pendant-like CH holding beneath the flacon. The shape of the bottle is so Ralph Lauren. I would say this was so overused though I gave them plus for originality nonetheless because they have this chic ingenuity with what they came up as the appearance.

This perfume has this giddily attribute when it reaches dry down. I like the glamour it gives you and the magical incorporation of being so trendy and modern. Starting out ...

• as floral fruity for me because of mandarin, lemon and bergamot, the scent is of different mixture. I was able to sense a perfect tailored smell for the fresh and young demographic. Then the heart smells like jasmine, rose and praline which I think is chic and edgy this time. Praline made it sensual while jasmine and rose made it beautiful. There were subtle details during the ending because of cinnamon and woodsy notes. Its a bit gourmand smelling but I do think it rhymes definitely with floral more. There is a laid-back attitude to it like something so adorable but quite impulsive as well. I like this because of the sensual personality it gives you. There is a certain warmth which I like because of praline and
        cinnamon. Quite edible to smell and I think women who wears this are transformed into a blasting queen with sexy seductive character. I like how inspiring it smelled without loosing the floral underpinnings.

The glorious influence of the tasty part of the notes made the scent modern and sexy. It centers into the floral smell which altogether laced it feminine but the surprise is in having praline and cinnamon without making it smell like white chocolate. This has unvarnished charm which manifests the soul of the perfume. It has this ability to provide seduction and recaptures magic combined with simplicity and lavishness. I find the smell of cinnamon grandeur and the smell of praline sexy. Nothing is left unsaid about this perfume except that it is definitely sexy.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 56902985800828/k2311a029/2.9.10