Covergirl Advance Radiance Age Defying Liquid Makeup  » Cosmetics  »
  • This is all good and not really a problem for me, because I do understand that it is part of one's life and should be greeted with enthusiasm
  • Nevertheless, I do like to party once in a while and I definitely want to retain the face I had when I was younger
  • The one negative aspect of this age defying makeup I noticed was its low SPF level
  • So, although I am not a regular patron of moisturizers, I'm happy I got this age defying moisturizer as a gift

• by scentiments

I’m in my mid forties and the signs of aging are beginning to become evident on my once so beautiful face. This is all good and not really a problem for me, because I do understand that it is part of one’s life and should be greeted with enthusiasm. Nevertheless, I do like to party once in a while and I definitely want to retain the face I had when I was younger. I suppose most, if not all women have this longing once in a while. That’s why I buy age defying makeup. Usually, I only use these age defying makeups for a week or so

and after that, I stop using them completely. But there was this one age defying moisturizer that I particularly liked and used for quite some time. This was introduced to me by a friend. She made mention of it in passing while we were talking about makeup.

I am not really particular with the brand of makeup I use, as long as it has good and safe ingredients. This age defying makeup had just those. It was loaded with safe ingredients that had excellent (based on my standards) age defying properties that surely did a good job in smoothing out the wrinkles on my forehead, around my eye area and on the other places on my face. Aside from that, it took care of preventing skin aging almost permanently. My skin was still stretched despite of my not using the moisturizer for more than a week. The age defying makeup was great also because it was easily absorbed; my skin could absorb the makeup really fast (in a matter of seconds). To add to that, it was very cool and light on my skin. It gave me this refreshing sensation; I got the feeling one usually gets after coming from a cold shower. The makeup had a very smooth finish that made my ...

•  Covergirl Advance Radiance Age Defying Liquid Makeup
      skin shine moderately(not too much that it looked oily).

The one negative aspect of this age defying makeup I noticed was its low SPF level. It was not like most lotions and moisturizers that provided a standard SPF of 15. The SPF level of this moisturizer was only 10, and was definitely too low to effectively protect me from the harmful sun. We all know that too much sun exposure can contribute in skin aging. I would have loved this foundation more had it been it had higher SPF.

But the low SPF was well compensated for. I was still well assured by the product because

it was tested and approved by a well known dermatologist. Sure, it did not effectively protect me from the sun, but at least it was safe to use and did not cause any allergic reactions on my skin. Unlike a lot of moisturizers that caused skin rashes after I used them, this age defying moisturizer was completely safe.

So, although I am not a regular patron of moisturizers, I’m happy I got this age defying moisturizer as a gift. Every time I get the longing to look younger, all I have to do is apply this moisturizer on my face with my finger tips and I’m good to go.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31902985770828/k2311a029/2.9.10