Clinique Even Better Skin Tone Correcting Moisturizer SPF 20  » Cosmetics  »
  • The results were great at first, but after a while it became a problem
  • In my experience when a moisturizer contains SPF, it is always sticky and oily

• by scentiments

I tried bleaching several years ago, to make myself fairer. The results were great at first, but after a while it became a problem. Because of my excessive bleaching, my skin tone became uneven, and we all know how unattractive this can be. It’s a good thing I followed my dermatologist’s advice to use a certain skin tone correcting moisturizer with an SPF of 20 from Clinique.

Clinique Skin Tone Correcting Moisturizer SPF 20 was a very good product. For starters, it was very light on my skin and refreshing. It was

easy to absorb and fast. My skin absorbed the moisturizer after only a few seconds of rubbing it. This was great, especially since I applied the skin tone correcting moisturizer on my entire face. Imagine how long this would take if it was not easily absorbed. So far, so good. I gave the skin tone correcting moisturizer SPF 20 another plus point because of its lovely finish. It was very smooth but at the same time, did not cause my skin to look oily after I applied it. A lot of moisturizers cause this, and the fact that this skin tone correcting moisturizer did pleased me. This was how all moisturizers should be. I hate oily sunblocks. In my experience when a moisturizer contains SPF, it is always sticky and oily. I am happy that this is not.

This skin tone correcting moisturizer SPF 20 was very effective. Like my dermatologist said, after only three weeks of using it, my skin tone improved. It became even in all places and later, became even lighter. Before I could shout for joy, my skin became ...

• Clinique Even Better Skin Tone Correcting Moisturizer SPF 20
      like Snow White’s. I couldn’t complain or ask for more. It was simply the best. Apart from giving you clear skin, it lightens uneven skin tone. This is foremost the main task of this moisturizer.

Aside from its effectiveness in evening my skin tone, the skin tone correcting moisturizer SPF 20 was very gratifying and satisfying because it made my skin smoother. It was really a great moisturizer! In fact, after weeks of using it, my skin became so smooth it actually felt like velvet. My boyfriend praised my skin a lot

after this and told me that my velvety smooth skin and fair complexion were very sensual and pleasing. This boosted my self esteem and allowed me to bring myself more confidently. I actually flaunted my skin by wearing sleeveless tops, shorter skirts and shorts, and more revealing foot wear.

The skin tone correcting moisturizer SPF 20 was something I really thanked my dermatologist for. Soon after using it, I did not have to turn to bleaching for fairer skin. This saved me a lot of money and made me all the more happy I had the moisturizer.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31902985750828/k2311a029/2.9.10