Hypoallergnic Nivea Baby Powder  » Baby care  »
  • Amazingly, I think this mother has a new found best friend on the new Nivea powder
  • I read the label to find the logic behind this amazing product

• by nycgal

It’s already tough being a mother, but it’s tougher if you are a mother of an asthmatic baby and allergic boy of 9 years old. As mom you are protective and how do you protect your children from triggers of asthma and allergy rhinitis? You have to be careful with the products you use and no doctor needs to tell you that. Powder is an essential necessity for your children’s daily hygiene. But powder is one of the major triggers of

asthma and allergy.

However, you cannot do without a powder. Imagine a baby without powder? Imagine a very active boy without powder? That is when I discovered Nivea Hypoallergenice powder. It is a little bit expensive the than the regular baby powder you see in the market but I can testify that it was worth every single penny.

I discovered it at my favorite local drugstore. The packaging was attractive; the merchandising was powerful with a teddy bear in the gondola. I touched and smelled the tester, the content doesn’t fly all around the air.

The powder is compact. I put it in the counter and brought it home. My baby is sensitive to diaper rush, I have to buy those expensive creams to prevent diaper rash.

I tried the Nivea Hypoallergenic on my baby. It was a miracle that after two days no site of any rash. Amazingly, I think this mother has a new found best friend on the new ...

• Hypoallergnic Nivea Baby Powder
      Nivea powder.

I tried it on my active 9 year old. After a whole day of playing outside, he still smelled fresh and he was not sneezing for a change after his bath and applied on the powder. Nivea I am beginning to love you.

I read the label to find the logic behind this amazing product. It uses no preservatives and skin friendly ingredients. This time I really believed it when it said “dermatologist tested” on the label.

It smells

so fine and not like the citrusy perfume reeking powder you get in the market. It was designed for sensitive babies. And I am so thankful it was invented and I have discovered it.

That was 2 years ago now. And I am so happy and have save a lot on asthma and allergy rhinitis medicines because of this powder that I use for my children. Never again will I allow any baby powder to touch my children’s skin except for Nivea baby powder.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 54902985740828/k2311a029/2.9.10