Globe Telecomm Loyalty Rewards Program  » Cellular services  »
0.5
Manila, Philippines
  • I was happy about this and looked forward to the next offer since I had higher consumption
  • Come December 2009, I learned that I’m can get my new reward
  • I was disappointed with the rebate and chose the iPhone, wherein I only have to cash out almost half it’s retail price in Manila
  • But, how can I believe this when they have readily available stocks for new subscribers

• by twixerz

I’ve been a Globe Telecomm subscriber for more than 5 years already. The company offers rebates and free/discounted hand phones for their Loyalty Program. Availing of the said rewards means a lock-in period of another two years. The first time I was eligible for this, they gave me a rebate of P670 for 24 months ($335 savings). I was happy about this and looked forward to the next offer since I had higher consumption. Bigger Bills = Better Rewards.

Come December 2009, I learned that I’m can get my new

reward. It’s a choice between a rebate of P245 for 24 months ($122 only) or buy an iPhone 3GS 16gb for only P20,880 ($435). I was disappointed with the rebate and chose the iPhone, wherein I only have to cash out almost half it’s retail price in Manila. They said that I’ll have to wait for new stocks since there’s a worldwide shortage of the said phone.

I kept on calling them for two months to follow up my reservation but they couldn’t give me a time frame on ...

• when I can get my iPhone. Customer service keeps on saying that there’s still a worldwide shortage and that I should wait. But, how can I believe this when they have readily available stocks for new subscribers? I also know a number of people who got their units just because they have connections inside the company or threatened to cut their whole family’s subscription.

I hate the fact that every time I call, they assure me that someone from their Loyalty Department will contact me within 24 hours. But

I only got 1 call last December and provided useless information. It’s just sad that it seems like they’re prioritizing new subscribers rather than those who were with them for several years. The least they can do is at least get back to callers’ inquiries and stop using their scripted lines in answering queries.

Because of this, I am now contemplating on switching to the other network. They should be alarmed that a lot of their long time subscribers decided to terminate their lines just because of their poor customer service.

Emilie Endaya says :

Rewards for 09178380138

Jules Li says :

We can’t provide your rewards through this platform. Go to Globe Telecomm’s website and access the rewards section.

Kay says :

Hi Emilie. You would need to call Globe first to check if your are eligible for any Rewards from their Loyalty program. the Loyalty hotline of Globe. (02) 730-1300 if you are using your Globe handy phone it s toll free and same number if using a landline. Calling the hotline using a landline which is not Globelines would incur NDD rates if you are outside Metro Manila. Just a few reminders they need to speak to the account holder and in order for you to get a new phone as a reward your account must not be under a lock up period anymore. Hope this helps.

Loyal Hater says :

Globe has very lousy loyalty program. I would love to switch to other network if they have more subscribers in our area.

Galega says :

Globe is running the program for its own profit. There is no denying of this fact. They are a private company working with a profit motive.

It is said that retaining an old customer is easy than gaining a new customer. Globe with its loyalty program is doing the same.

Loyal customers are bound to get something over the time as per points accumulated in their account. It is only for mobile subscribers, not for landline or broadband.

My motive to give concise details about Globe Telecom Loyalty Program is to say that it is not a lousy program. Over the time, if you continue to be with Glob you are bound to get something in return. You can always redeem your point (you can’t redeem point for cash). The program is running on simple formula and whether you like or not, it is not lousy or something like that.

moira anne dulnuan says :

i availed ur loyalty award cause i renewed my plan same number.they told me when i called d globe hotline on loyalty reward that theyr goin to deliver d sed item after answerin sum questions lst april 5, 2013 and i waited bt nobody came to deliver d item. i followed it up so i called agen many times n only to find out that it was deliver to mr san juan.n obviously its nt me.hw come he was able to recieve the item?i dnt have any authorization letter n d the thing s u cannot give or recieve any item without proof of identification.am so disappointed with globe telecom.n instead of me calling ur hotline or customer service it should be done by your support group to update me so il knw..it should not be my problem i want to cancel or even terminate my plan bt they sed it cant be because i already renewed my plan.. i am rily disappointed with globe..s dis how u deliver ur services? its been 2 mos n u dnt have any action yet

Galega says :

Are you sure that they have delivered that to a wrong address? Till now the dust might have settled and you have gotten the true picture. Please update your current experience with Glob Royalty Program. Did you get your stuff?

I think the delivery to the wrong address you are referring to is a misunderstanding. Mr. San Juan may also have got the same thing. It is possible, you know.

Robert Uy says :

I am Robert Uy. My cellphone no. 09177077905.I would like to avail Iphone 5 under LOYALTY PLAN. Please let me know ASAP on how to acquire this unit.

anne lei says :

For your loyalty plan, it is best to talk with Globe’s customer service.

Josephine Kay Guintu says :

hi Robert. This is the Loyalty hotline of Globe. (02) 730-1300 if you are using your Globe handy phone it’s toll free and same number if using a landline. Calling the hotline using a landline which is not Globelines would incur NDD rates if you’re outside Metro Manila.Hope you get your reward for being loyal with Globe

heinz r heck says :

yes you call, they start to ask who you are, your parents, mother’s maiden christian name, ending with asking a certificate what you eaten for breakfast …….. then ending up with offering you a plan taken right outof their brochures with normal fees and a high normal price for the phone.quite irritating when you have to call globe-manila loyalty hotline, that manila “swinglish” the girl trying to imitate american accent and repeating everything you say. they talk a lot but in the end, they say nothing, …. so one gives up. no service at all. maybe I also switch over to Smart after many years with Globe.

Lady Sanzenin says :

My mother and I have been loyal Globe users for years now. However, it’s the first time I have heard of that reward program. So far though, I was able to avail the points reward system wherein each time I load, I get points (the bigger load, the more points). Before April of the next year, I can accumulate points and use it to buy products from selected stores nationwide. Each point is equivalent to 1 peso. I managed to collect 300 points and bought a shirt from Bench.

I am a prepaid subscriber though. Can I still avail the Loyalty Plan?

Josephine Kay Guintu says :

The Loyalty program that Globe has for it’s prepaid customers would be the My Rewards. My Globe where you earn points for every reload and if you keep your SIM longer you earn more points. You may log on to globe.com.ph/rewards to know more about the benefits or dial 143 on your mobile phone. The type of Loyalty program mentioned above are for Postpaid subscribers. Since you are a Loyal Globe customer you may try having a plan with them.

Paul Angel J. Galang says :

just want to avail your globe loyalty reward program for my two active lines…09178536185 and 09175000461. I want a iphone 4 for my reward. Thank you and more power to globe.

Jules Li says :

In order to check the rewards, you will have to do so from Globe Telecomm’s websie. There is a section that designed specifically for rewards.

Kay says :

Hi Paul. This is the Loyalty hotline of Globe. (02) 730-1300 if you are using your Globe handy phone it s toll free and same number if using a landline. Calling the hotline using a landline which is not Globelines would incur NDD rates if you re outside Metro Manila. Just a few reminders they need to speak to the account holder and in order for you to get a new phone as a reward your account must not be under a lock up period anymore. Hope this helps.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 22902985720828/k2311a029/2.9.10