Johnson’s baby milk bath  » Baby care  »
  • I really love this baby milk bath that Johnson and Johnson offers
  • The milk bath is so convenient to use because you can just use it with a body sponge and spread it all over the body

• by bbyshe

I really love this baby milk bath that Johnson and Johnson offers. It’s great for me and my baby’s skin.

It did not dry our skin at all and it also helps in keeping it fair and smooth.

I especially love that it’s a milk bath, knowing that it could give my

skin the real good benefits of milk and take care of my baby’s sensitive skin.

The smell is wonderful.

The milky scent lasts all day and it does not irritate the skin at all.

The packaging is very cute and simple and really white.

It totally gives the impression that it ...

• would give fairer, more beautiful baby smooth skin which is so true.

The milk bath is so convenient to use because you can just use it with a body sponge and spread it all over the body.

I am so much happy how it is very compatible with me and my baby’s skin.

What’s great is that it is also very much affordable and can easily be bought in the market.

This is a wonderful product and everyone should try it.

There’s no need to resort to expensive brands just to keep one’s skin healthy and fair.

Johnson’s baby milk bath can do it all.

Amazing!

Johnson's baby milk bath

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 54902985650828/k2311a029/2.9.10