Garnier Fructis Anti-Dandruff Shampoo  » Cosmetics  »
  • Dandruff is a common problem that is often faced by me in the winter months and often white flakes fall on my shoulders
  • During the first few days there was no remarkable improvement in the elimination of dandruff but slowly I found that my scratching of scalp had reduced and so also the white flakes had been eliminated to a large extent

• by Mehul

Garnier Fructis Anti-Dandruff Shampoo, a product of Garnier Laboratories Ltd is a fortifying anti-dandruff shampoo enriched with a medicated ingredient Zinc Pyrithione (ZPTO) and extracts of Lemon which is effective against dandruff.

Dandruff is a common problem that is often faced by me in the winter months and often white flakes fall on my shoulders. I tried

many shampoos for getting rid of this condition but none seemed to remove dandruff totally from the roots. My mother bought this shampoo for me as she was very much irritated because I use to scratch my scalp continuously. Actually one of my relatives recommended this shampoo to her.

I began using this shampoo from the very first day. During the first few days there was no remarkable improvement in the elimination of dandruff but slowly I found that my scratching of scalp had reduced and so also the white flakes had been eliminated to a large extent. My hair has now become soft and manageable and they shine with health. I massage ...

• Garnier Fructis Anti-Dandruff Shampoo
      my hair and scalp gently with pure coconut oil one day before shampooing and this protects my hair from the harmful effects of chemicals present in the shampoo.

I would also like to advice you to read the detailed instructions given on the bottle before using this product if your hair has been colored. Also care should

be taken to see that the shampoo should not get into the eyes due to the presence of an anti-dandruff ingredient called Zinc Pyrithione which may cause burning. If the shampoo goes into the eyes wash your eyes thoroughly with plenty of clean water.

Overall I can say that the product is good and effective against dandruff and scratching.

Garnier Fructis Anti-Dandruff Shampoo
Rinoz says :

re : During the first few days there was no remarkable improvement in the elimination of dandruff but slowly I found that my scratching of scalp had reduced and so also the white flakes had been eliminated to a large extent
I used and it worked out well slowly but the product was stopped when I use to.this is the problem most of them face

Galega says :

Garnier Fructis Anti Dandruff Shampoo has never been discontinued. It is still available in the market.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31902985550728/k2311a029/2.9.10