Night at the Museum 2
2.5
  • But, after seeing the sequel, I have to say I was pretty impressed
  • I think my only real complaint about this movie is it would have been nice to see a bit more of Robin Williams (Teddy Roosevelt) and even Owen Wilson’s character

• by Review Vigilante

When they came out with Night at the Museum 2, I wasn’t really sure what to expect from it. I liked the first movie but it wasn’t anything overly special when it came to plot.

And, I really wondered just how they would be able to build on it enough for

a second movie.

But, after seeing the sequel, I have to say I was pretty impressed.

I didn’t think having this take place at the Smithsonian Institution would work but it really did and having characters like Amelia Earhart and Ivan the Terrible brought to life was a really nice touch.

...

• The characters managed to be very funny but the movie still showed the real-life people some respect as well.

I think my only real complaint about this movie is it would have been nice to see a bit more of Robin Williams (Teddy Roosevelt) and even Owen Wilson’s character.

They really

didn’t have much of a part in the entire movie and it was focused almost solely on Ben Stiller’s character.

Overall though, I was very happy with this movie and I was glad I took the time to watch it even though I obviously had some serious doubts about how good it would be.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11802985470828/k2311a028/2.8.10