Nature’s Bounty Sublingual B-12 Microlozenges, Cherry Flavor  » Health  »
  • I got mine at, I think it was,Costco but I have seen Nature's Bounty brand products at almost any drugstore or even Walmart
  • I love lozenge type vitamins but often want to eat them like candy, though I don't, I just want to
  • It seems like a bit of an oxymoron to me to make a health supplement with an artifical sweetener in it but, what do I know, right
  • As a B-12 supplement I like that they disintegrate very easily and love that they have a sweet yummy taste but the artifical ingredients just bother me a bit
  • If you don't have any problems with anything artifical in your supplements then these supplements would be great and I would recommend them for all other areas

• by stuckinarut

Nature’s Bounty sublingual B-12 microlozenges can be easily found at most stores, online and off. I got mine at, I think it was,Costco but I have seen Nature’s Bounty brand products at almost any drugstore or even Walmart.

These B-12 microlozenge have 2500 mcg. of B-12 which is 41,667% of the recommended daily value, according to the bottle. Sounds like a super lot but b-vitamins, I have found, tend to be in

excess when you get them in a supplement. Though, b-vitamins are water soluble so that could be why.

I love lozenge type vitamins but often want to eat them like candy, though I don’t, I just want to. These are no exception. They are cherry flavored and taste sweet and well like cherry. They are not sweetened with sugar but with sucrolose. It seems like a bit of an oxymoron to me ...

• to make a health supplement with an artifical sweetener in it but, what do I know, right?

The size is of each lozenge is not too big and not too small, just right but you don’t need to swallow them, so I guess it doesn’t matter too much. The are made to dissolve and lets just say they dissolve. They dissolve a lot faster than most lozenges that I have tried.

They seem like they start to disintegrate the second you put them in your mouth.

As a B-12 supplement I like that they disintegrate very easily and love that they have a sweet yummy taste but the artifical ingredients just bother me a bit. It just doesn’t seem right. If you don’t have any problems with anything artifical in your supplements then these supplements would be great and I would recommend them for all other areas.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 34802985400828/k2311a028/2.8.10