T3 Pro Dryer  » Cosmetics  »
  • Since I began using T3's Pro Dryer my hair has looked considerably healthier and others have noticed as well

• by Valerie

I have been working in the cosmetic industry for approximately five years now so I am always trying the latest beauty products. I am able to tell immediately what works and what does not work. I began using the T3 Pro Wet to Dry Hair Straightener since it was released so when T3 came out with their Pro Hair Dryer I simply had to buy it.

There is no other blow dryer on the market that compares to T3’s Pro Dryer due to the fact that it is infused with a rate gemstone called Tourmaline.Tourmaline is a semi-precious gemstone that naturally gives off ionic energy when heated. NO other hair styling tools on the market incorporate the use of this magical gemstone in their

products making T3 tools the absolute top of the line. The tourmaline in which this product is infused with actually results in drying the hair twice as quickly as any other blow dryer, saving you a considerable amount of money as you are trying to get ready in the morning,

Not only does this product cut the amount of time it will take you to blow fry your hair in half, it actually improves the health of your hair. While every other blow dryer on the market damages the hair significantly as a result of the high temperatures the hair is being subjected to, the T3’s tourmaline infused technology does just the opposite. Instead od damaging your hair while drying it, the T3’s tourmaline ...

• technology actually allows you to improve the health of your hair while you dry it.

The T3 tourmaline infused Pro Dryer costs a mere 119 dollars. This price may seem somewhat high initially but when you take into account the fact that you will be improving the health of your hair instead of damaging it as you are with your current hair dryer, the price suddenly becomes quite reasonable. Also, the T3 Pro Dryer comes with a warranty so you will never have to worry about it breaking. After all, you cannot put a price on healthy hair.

The T3 Pro Dryer really does cut the amount of time it takes to dry your hair in half. Using a much cheaper, bottom of the

line dryer it took me more than 20 minutes to blow dry my hair and sometimes it wasn’t even completely dry after that amount of time. With the T3 dryer it takes me five minutes tops to dry my hair completely. I have long, thick hair so I can only predict how long it would take for someone with shorter and thiner hair to blow dry theirs. My guess is around two minutes!

Since I began using T3’s Pro Dryer my hair has looked considerably healthier and others have noticed as well. It no longer gets frizzy even in the rain and humidity because the advanced tourmaline technology actually locks in moisture, ensuring the fact that your hair will remain smooth, sleek, moisturized and healthy all day long.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31802985390828/k2311a028/2.8.10