Fanta Bitter Orange  » Food  »
  • The other day I saw only one Fanta Flavour was on discount and as for lunch I was having pizza I decided to take it
  • Usually when I eat pizza I like to drink Coca Cola or Fanta with it
  • I have never tasted it before and I think it is a new flavour of Fanta Drinks

• by lorelai

I remember when there was just one Fanta taste, it was an orange one and no other Fanta existed. Today it isn’t so.

There are many different Fanta flavours.

The other day I saw only one Fanta Flavour was on discount and as for lunch I was having pizza I decided to take it.

Usually when I eat pizza I like

to drink Coca Cola or Fanta with it.

I have never tasted it before and I think it is a new flavour of Fanta Drinks.

I don’t like grapefruit and although this Fanta is supposed to be made with oranges it tastes more like grapefruit than orange.

It is bitter but bitter like grapefruit, the taste is really the same as ...

• the grapefruit taste, I actually checked the entire bottle and although it says that the juice is made with orange I am still strongly convinced it was made with grapefruits.

What I like about it is that is rather thirst-quenching, usually I don’t like frizzy drinks because they make me thirsty but this Fanta doesn’t.

It comes in a green bottle

with a green label.

It has 48 calories in 100ml and it even smells like grapefruit.

The aftertaste it leaves in your mouth is really bitter but although I don’t like grapefruits and bitter drinks I can’t say that I completely hate this drink.

I can drink it but I doubt I will buy it again because it is too better for my taste.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27802985280828/k2311a028/2.8.10