Mister Choc milk chocolate peanuts  » Food  »
  • I adore M&Ms with peanuts in them but M&Ms are also rather expensive so I prefer buying similar products that are produced by some other companies and cost less
  • These milk chocolate peanuts are really delicious
  • I adore peanuts themselves and I like them even more in combination with chocolate
  • But what like the best about this product is that you actually feel the real taste of peanuts
  • Although this is a rather cheap product it is really delicious and I would like to recommend it to everyone who likes peanuts with chocolate

• by lorelai

I adore M&Ms with peanuts in them but M&Ms are also rather expensive so I prefer buying similar products that are produced by some other companies and cost less. That’s the case with Mister Choc milk chocolate peanuts.

You can mostly buy them at Lidl discounts all over the world.

They cost about 70c and you get 100g.

The look

like small chocolate eggs and are in 5 different colours: yellow, brown, red, purple and green.

They aren’t all big the same because it depends on the peanut in them.

The peanuts are covered with chocolate and then coloured but not with artificial colours.

These milk chocolate peanuts are really delicious.

The chocolate melts in your mouth and then you ...

• get to the peanuts which mixed with milk chocolate tastes even better.

I adore peanuts themselves and I like them even more in combination with chocolate.

You get 150g of peanuts in the bag but I like them so much that I am perfectly able to eat the whole bag in 5 minutes.

So it is better to hide this

product from me.

There’s not a lot of chocolate around the peanut so that all together it isn’t too sweet.

But what like the best about this product is that you actually feel the real taste of peanuts.

Although this is a rather cheap product it is really delicious and I would like to recommend it to everyone who likes peanuts with chocolate.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27802985250828/k2311a028/2.8.10