Air Canada  » Airlines  »
  • Air Canada planes definitely have more leg room than charters

• by Karen22

I’ve flown with Air Canada for quite a number of years now, seeing as they are the main international airline in Canada. I’d say that my experiences have been mediocre.

I’ve had some disappointing things happen: lost luggage, cancelled flights, and even on one flight our seats had no power to them which meant no lights or music/movies.

For this, we were given vouchers for 10%

off our next flight.

I’ve found that Air Canada is usually the most expensive of all airlines in Canada.

If you’re flying within the country or to certain US cities, Westjet is normally a much better option.

As for international flights, you can find charters for much cheaper but the comfort level is quite low.

I’ve flown to the UK from Canada countless times, sometimes ...

• with Air Canada and sometimes with a charter.

Although the charter is a much better deal, sometimes it’s just not worth it to be uncomfortable for 9 hours - especially with children.

Children under the age of 2 have to travel on your lap - so on a charter with no legroom this proves to be quite difficult and annoying.

Air Canada planes definitely have more

leg room than charters.

Another good thing about Air Canada is that the baggage allowance is more than charters - in the number of bags as well as the weight.

I will probably travel with Air Canada again in the future - even if my past experiences haven’t always been good.

It’s just that compared to what else is out there - none of them are perfect!!

Air Canada

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 40802985150728/k2311a028/2.8.10