Before Sunset movie 2004  » Movies  »
1.0
  • Again, this movie is a bit boring which the same as the first movie is although I guess the “before sunrise” movie was a bit more entertaining than these one

• by Kim

Before sunset is a 2004 movie which is a follow-up to the first movie which is titled the before sunrise and starred by the same cast from the previous movie. The movie is first set in a bookstore when Jesse and Celine met again by chance after 9 long years when the guy is already a

published author and had travelled again to Europe for his book signing. Again, this movie is a bit boring which the same as the first movie is although I guess the “before sunrise” movie was a bit more entertaining than these one. Although I already knew that the first movie was a boring bit I ...

• was still so foolish enough to let myself watched the sequel with a hope that the movie before sunset could have at least improved as compared to the first movie. I guess my only consolation with this second movie is that some of the dialogues that Jesse and Celine have exchanged were both thought provoking statements.
        I was expecting that the ending of this sequel could at least have a nice happy ending where Jesse and Celine would at least end up together. If I am going to compare this movie to the first one I would probably rate this movie much better although they are both very dragging and boring to me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11802985110728/k2311a028/2.8.10