Canoga Park Car Wash  » Business  »
21004 Sherman Way, Canoga Park, CA, USA
  • I was impressed with the amount of time they spent on my car and that too for such an economic deal

• by Just4u

Canoga Park Car Wash gave good service. I had a great deal there and for just five dollars they did the exterior wash with wax.

I had to present the coupon that I got from nearby grocery shop.

I see this as a very economic deal and have not find similar low prices at

nearby places.

The service people were very friendly and I saw my car undergone careful treatment and the guy was careful enough to clean the inner parts of the trunk.

I was impressed with the amount of time they spent on my car and that too for such an economic deal.

But my tire ...

• spokes were not made clean up to my expectation for an exterior car wash.

A thing that is missing at this deal at Canoga Park car wash is vacuuming of interior.

I would love if they can add one dollar to bill and include vacuuming of interior as well because without that there is

no finishing touch.

However I am by and large very satisfied with the quality of service and pricing at Canoga Park Car Wash and the waiting time also is not too long.

They have enough number of service people and a guy came right away I pulled the car into the place to take the order.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 41802984630728/k2311a028/2.8.10