Lemongrass Thai Chinese Restaurant  » Restaurants  »
22205 Sherman Way, Canoga Park, CA 91303
  • The rice should be default with the dishes in my opinion
  • One thing I like about the Lemongrass restaurant menu is that they have many variety dishes that I do not normally get at fast food Chinese restaurants

• by Just4u

Lemongrass Thai Chinese Restaurant is better for take out instead of dining in. When we went for eating in, we had to wait for more than fifteen minutes.

The restaurant was not that busy also.

There was only one person as service staff there.

The place is seriously understaffed.

I usually go for

their delivery service and service is always reliable.

The quantity of the dishes is not very consistent and for the price I expect the quantity of non vegetarian dishes to be more.

And another thing I do not like here is that they charge extra for getting rice along with the dishes.

The ...

• rice should be default with the dishes in my opinion.

One thing I like about the Lemongrass restaurant menu is that they have many variety dishes that I do not normally get at fast food Chinese restaurants.

The dishes with pineapple are a novelty here.

I also want the size of the dishes

to be made more.

I will not tell that the menu is over priced but the lunch special is not economic enough n my opinion.

However Lemongrass Thai Chinese restaurant is worth trying if you like some variety Chinese and Thai dishes.

I would advise using their delivery service and it is very reliable.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 7802984590628/k2311a028/2.8.10