When in Rome movie
1.5
  • But on the whole When in Rome is not a movie worth watching and never excites me to recommend the movie to any one

• by Just4u

When in Rome disappoints big time and the story flow defies logic even if how liberal I try to think. The story is supposed to be a romantic comedy I guess.

But at the end, I wonder to remember a single scene in the movie which made me laugh at least smile.

The romance

is also hugely made up and never looks convincing on the silver screen.

I do not even dare to comment on performance of artists because the plot offers very little for them to perform.

The good thing, perhaps only silver line in whole proceeding of When in Rome is the beautiful locations of Rome ...

• and Manhattan with background of exotic museums.

The story is more of a pentagonal love story which is fresh in its idea but fails mainly due to poor screenplay and illogical direction.

Even midst the dismay of the film, acting and gracious screen presence of Kristen Bell stands out and kept me watching the

movie till the end.

She rocks as Beth the lady who loves her work more than anything.

Also her chemistry in the lead pair of the story works well for the movie.

But on the whole When in Rome is not a movie worth watching and never excites me to recommend the movie to any one.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11802984550628/k2311a028/2.8.10