Shoup Liquors  » Business  »
22347 Sherman Way, Canoga Park, CA 91303
  • The people there are always nice and it is a pleasant experience shopping bottles from there
  • But I will not recommend the food items that are being available here because I found the taste to be awful

• by Just4u

Shoup Liquors is a medium sized local store which has nice collection of liquors and I have found this store as a very useful resource even in late nights. The people there are always nice and it is a pleasant experience shopping bottles from there.

The limitations of this place are may be its

size itself.

I will tell this store to be small for an exclusive store for selling liquor.

In addition to that, I will tell that Shoup Liquors urgently need a renovation with neat trendier shelves.

Many of the common brands are not present in this shop.

However I am hundred percent sure that this ...

• store has served majority of my drinking needs with most seen brands.

The store location is good because it is in large strip mall with lots of local businesses.

So it is convenient for shopping needs.

There is plenty of parking available due to the fact that there is a nearby Ralphs store and

this ensures no worry in finding a space to park my car.

The prices of the bottles are always reasonable.

But I will not recommend the food items that are being available here because I found the taste to be awful.

This is a good local store run by nice people and a good choice for popular liquor.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 41802984540628/k2311a028/2.8.10