Tesco Milk Chocolate Turkish Delight
  • This is a delicious chocolate bar that I have just discovered from Tesco's own label
  • I thought I would try this as I have recently developed a craze with the Fry's Turkish Delight
  • I like the Fry's brand but I would definitely buy this Tesco one again and I would recommend you try it

• by jeanne71

This is a delicious chocolate bar that I have just discovered from Tesco’s own label. I only paid 66 pence for a big, 150g, bar of this which is very good value as you can easily pay that price for a much smaller bar.

The bar consists of squares of milk chocolate with,

as the title suggests, a deep pink turkish delight on the inside.

The pieces are about a centimetre thick.

I thought I would try this as I have recently developed a craze with the Fry’s Turkish Delight.

This bar from Tesco is not like the Fry’s one, apart from the fact that ...

• it is turkish delight covered in chocolate, and I do particularly like the shape of the Fry’s bar.

But this Tesco chocolate turkish delight is really delicious and I have to stop myself eating too much as it is very moreish indeed.

For a big bar of chocolate like this that, presumably, you will not

be eating all in one go, 66 pence is brilliant value for good quality confectionary like this.

The milk chocolate tastes good, the turkish delight stuff tastes good and they work well together.

I like the Fry’s brand but I would definitely buy this Tesco one again and I would recommend you try it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27802984310628/k2311a028/2.8.10