Tesco Crazy Caramel
  • I love these ‘Crazy Caramel’ bars which are from Tesco’s own label, but then I love Mars bars and these are remarkably similar
  • They are really delicious and I was surprised how nice they were considering they were just Tesco’s own brand
  • I usually buy a packet of eight bars and they cost only £1 which makes them good value
  • If you like your Mars bars and you are not a brand snob, I would highly recommend these Crazy Caramels

• by jeanne71

I love these ‘Crazy Caramel’ bars which are from Tesco’s own label, but then I love Mars bars and these are remarkably similar. These are bite size bars so they are smaller than standard Mars bars but a lot bigger than Mars funsize bars for example.

Just like Mars, these have a soft nougat centre with a layer of

soft, sweet caramel and the whole thing is covered in milk chocolate.

Maybe the chocolate is not quite as thick as a Mars and maybe the nougat is just slightly lighter, but the caramel tastes the same to me; smooth, soft and stretchy.

They are really delicious and I was surprised how nice they were considering they were just ...

• Tesco’s own brand.

I usually buy a packet of eight bars and they cost only £1 which makes them good value.

At the moment, Tesco have an offer on for three packets for £2.

80.

Each bar is filling and really tasty and they make great snacks.

They only contain 185 calories which makes them relatively low in calories too.

I particularly like to keep these in the fridge as I love cold chocolate bars and I enjoy the caramel even more if it is a bit more chewy, but then I do that with standard Mars bars too.

If you like your Mars bars and you are not a brand snob, I would highly recommend these Crazy Caramels.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27802984270628/k2311a028/2.8.10