El Monterey’s Shredded Steak & Cheese Chimichanga Supreme  » Food  »
  • It is quite a shame that the El Monterey's Shredded Steak & Cheese Chimichanga Supreme frozen burritos are not in the slightest bit spicy because I definitely like the overall flavor of these burritos
  • What I think I like best about these burritos is seasoned beef
  • There is a lot of delicious beef stuffed in these burritos and it always leaves me feeling full
  • The one and only thing that I think would help improve this burrito was if it had moderate, spicy flair to it
  • As it is though, I am more than satisfied with these frozen burritos and I would definitely recommend them to those that love both beef and cheese - there is plenty of both here

• by GenesisOne

It is quite a shame that the El Monterey’s Shredded Steak & Cheese Chimichanga Supreme frozen burritos are not in the slightest bit spicy because I definitely like the overall flavor of these burritos. What I think I like best about these burritos is seasoned beef.

It is not like shoe leather in

the slightest.

It is tender, it is tasty, and boy is it ever in large quantities! There is a lot of delicious beef stuffed in these burritos and it always leaves me feeling full! It is not just the great tasting beef that puts a smile on my face - I also very much love the triple blend of scrumptious cheeses spread throughout this tightly packed burrito! There is mozzarella, cheddar and monterey jack too.

These three cheese blend really well together while at the same time, I can still taste the differentiating flavors of all three.

What is also very pleasant about these burritos is ...

• El Monterey's Shredded Steak & Cheese Chimichanga Supreme
      the flaky crust.

I much prefer burritos with a flaky crust over those that are just smooth.

It results in a more pleasant texture when I bite into the burrito.

The one and only thing that I think would help improve this burrito was if it had moderate, spicy flair to it.

Then,

it would be perfect as the great seasoned beef, the rich cheeses and the spicy aspects would all result in a terrific tasting burrito.

As it is though, I am more than satisfied with these frozen burritos and I would definitely recommend them to those that love both beef and cheese - there is plenty of both here!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27802984250628/k2311a028/2.8.10