Delta Airlines  » Airlines  »
0.5
  • I decided to take a flight out to Atlanta,Georgia and booked a flight on the Delta

• by Parise
      Lets talk about Delta Airlines! I decided to take a flight out to Atlanta,Georgia and booked a flight on the Delta. I have always found myself being loyal to my so called “favorite Airline,” until my last trip.

I experienced the worst customer

service that I had ever experienced in my life.

The majority of the staff were younger females which to me isn’t an excuse at all.

The flight attendants walked around as if they were on a deluxe trip and I was bothering them ...

• with my personal requests.

As if they weren’t being paid to help make my flight as comfortable and enjoyable as possible.

I flew most of my flight without a pillow! (I asked for a pillow when I first buckled my belt)And never recieved

my peanuts either.

All I can say about my dealings with Delta is that for what it was worth, I could not find myself flying again.

Even though at one point in time, It was my favorite Airline.

I think I may roll with Continental

Delta Airlines

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 40171098420431/k2311a1017/10.17.06