Avril Lavigne  » People  »
0.5
  • However on a recent appearance on television I learned some not so nice things about her personality
  • As much as I like her music getting a glimpse into her true personality has turned me off Avril Lavigne

• by Urban Beaute

From the moment I saw Avril Lavigne I was an instant fan. Firstly her song complicated spoke to everybody. She was an alternative girl that didn’t fit the mould of the typical Hollywood pop-star.

However now that I see more of Avril in the public eye I am no longer a fan and

will not be buying her music, even though I genuinely like it.

At first glance Avril seems to be a nice girl with a few problems. The tortured type and she loves to sing about this. That’s great. This is her image in terms of her music and this is what sells ...

• CDs.

However on a recent appearance on television I learned some not so nice things about her personality. Avril was asked to be a guest judge on American Idol as Paula Abdul had left. She was there for one episode and it seemed as though she was making no effort at the show.

She

wore a hooded sweatshirt and kept the hood up throughout the show, she was rude and what was worse unlike the other judges, even Simon Cowell who is known to make unkind remarks she was much mean.

As much as I like her music getting a glimpse into her true personality has turned me off Avril Lavigne.

Avril Lavigne

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 52802984140628/k2311a028/2.8.10