Auckland Zoological Park  » Travel  »
Auckland Zoological Park Motions Road, Western Springs, Auckland, New Zealand
  • The landscaping there is good and well maintained and I noticed that many of the animals exhibits showed signs of being renovated or having been renovated so it's nice to see they take care of their animals
  • Unfortunately I'm going to have to give Auckland Zoo a lukewarm review

• by Urban Beaute

The Auckland Zoo is a little out of the city and easy to get to. I caught a bus there and it only took me fifteen minutes from the city.

The first thing about the zoo is it is a bit pricey for what you are paying for. If

you are goign as a family you could easily shell out over a hundred dollars for the day.

The landscaping there is good and well maintained and I noticed that many of the animals exhibits showed signs of being renovated or having been renovated so it’s nice to see they take ...

• care of their animals.

It’s a small zoo and I doubt anyone could spend a whole day there. what I did like was the fact you can take a picnic and sit on the grass while peacocks wander around.

At the moment the animals are the regular animals you see at

most zoos, I didn’t see anything I hadn’t seen before.

Unfortunately I’m going to have to give Auckland Zoo a lukewarm review. This is because it is a nice zoo but nothing really struck me as being special about it. Attending the zoo will be an average day out at best.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 38802984100628/k2311a028/2.8.10