Cougartown Season One Episode Three  » TV  »
1.5
  • So far this series hasn't impressed me and this episode is one that you could miss and not miss anything at all

• by Urban Beaute

This episode of Cougartown is about the main character Jules spending her first night with the man she is dating. Going all out to impress him she ends up having a terrible night and the lesson they are trying to portray is to relax and be yourself.

Three episodes into the season

and I’m still not hooked onto the series. I’m not sure why but although there are some amusing moments this show lacks the ability to engage an audience. To be honest I’m wondering what the ratings are like, they can’t be good.

This episode was more about situations than characters interacting.

• Normally in a sitcom a situation is in the background while the comedy comes from dialogue however this episode I felt like the focused on the situation and tried to make it funny by Jules biting off more than she can chew.

I don’t know how I feel about the dirty jokes

on this episode. More often than not they seemed badly timed and out of place.

So far this series hasn’t impressed me and this episode is one that you could miss and not miss anything at all. Courtney Cox’s yelling is very irritating and part of why I was put off by this episode.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 10802984020628/k2311a028/2.8.10